Ingredients (for 4 parcels)
- 2 Filo pastry sheets
- 50 g of Goat cheese
- 2 tsp of honey
- 1 tsp Rosemary (or Thyme)
- Mixed salad leaves
- 10 walnut halves
- 1 pear
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Cut each piece of filo into half.
2. Place a thick slice of goat cheese in the centre of the sheet. Add some rosemary and some honey
3. Quickly fold the sides of the filo and scrunch them at the top so they hold together. Use two toothpicks to hold.
4. Make three more parcels in the same way.
5. Place all the parcels on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven, 180ºC, for 10-15 minutes, or until crisp and lightly browned.
6. Prepare the balsamic dressing by combining Dijon mustard with Balsamic vinegar, then add olive oil and whisk well.
7. Serve at once with a leafy salad dressed with balsamic vinaigrette. You can add walnuts and pear to add some crunch!
|Place goat cheese, herbs and honey on the centre of the filo pastry sheet|
|Fold the edges and use toothpicks to hold. Place in the oven for 10 minutes.|