150g of snapper (or any other white fish)
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1 tsp wasabi paste
2 tsp Nature’s Cuppa Green Tea
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Pre-heat oven at 220 degrees
2. Line a shallow baking dish with baking paper
3. Combine the teriyaki sauce and the wasabi in a side dish. Coat the fish with the sauce
4. Combine the Nature’s Cuppa Green Tea and sesame seeds on a plate.
5. Set the salmon – flesh-side down and coat the top of the fish with the green tea mixture
6. Place the salmon in the baking dish, crust side up. Drizzle with the remaining teriyaki sauce mixture
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until just cooked through
8. Serve with Jasmine rice and vegetables
Have you ever cooked with tea?