Most of you know that I have been following Weight Watchers program for a few months now. It suits my lifestyle and has proven efficient in my case.
I rarely cook from cookbooks (because I simply can’t stick to recipes!) but today, I’m sharing a recipe from Weight Watchers Simply Delish, their latest cookbook.
Ingredients (make 16)
- 250 g lean beef mince
- 1x cup of frozen peas
- 3x carrots grated
- 300g potatoes, cut into 1 cm pieces
- 1x brown onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh mint leaves
- 4 sheets of reduced-fat puff pastry just thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place mince, peas, carrot, potato, onion and mint in a medium bowl.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 4 squares. Divide mince mixture evenly between pastry squares. Fold pastry in a triangle to enclose filling. Use a fork, press edges together to seal. Place on prepared trays. Brush pasties with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until pastry is puffed and golden
Each pasty is 5 Weight Watchers Pro Points.
|Place the mixture on pastry square and fold|
|Ready for the oven|
I’m giving the chance to three lucky readers to
WIN 1 of 3 Weight Watchers Simply Delish cookbooks, valued $15 each.
When a friend gives you a recipe and tells you to try it, you know it must be good. In this fantastic new cookbook, Weight Watchers members share their meals and their love to cook. Simply Delish features 70 real-life recipes are from real people who enjoy cooking and are committed to losing weight. These recipes are proof that by swapping ingredients, you can make any recipe healthier – even lasagne and chocolate cake!
To enter: To be eligible, you MUST be a Mademoiselle Slimalicious Facebook Page Liker
AND leave a comment here telling me
” If you could change career what would you do and why? “
Additional entries: (leave a comment for each additional entry)
Note, if you are an anonymous entrant, please make sure you include your name in the comment so I can contact you via Facebook if you win.
Giveaway is open to readers in Australia. The giveaway close on October 13th, 9 pm. Three winners will be chosen at random with the help of random.org. The winners will be notified by email (if available) or on Mademoiselle Slimalicious Facebook page shortly after the end of the competition. If a reply email containing the winner’s name and postal address is not received by October 16th, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to another entrant. The prizes were kindly donated by Weight Watchers. Total prize pool value is of $45. I did not receive financial compensation for writing this post, I was gifted a copy of the cookbook for the purpose of this review, all opinions are my own.
For a chance to WIN more fantastic prizes,
visit my Competition page!