These raw energy balls are gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free and vegan. They require no cooking and all you need is some coconut, a few medjool dates and a blender! The best thing is that you can store the balls in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week, so you always have healthy unprocessed snacks handy!
- 1.5 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 cups pitted medjool dates
- Place 1 cup of coconut and the dates into a blender or food processor.
- Process on high speed for a few minutes, pausing to scrape down sides as needed.
- Remove from processor and roll teaspoon-sized balls in remaining coconut.
|Trying out the new Russel Hobbs Colour Control Blender.|
What are you favourite healthy snacks?