For Mother’s Day, let your kids treat yourself to a deliciously healthy breakfast in bed with Weight Watchers smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel. This super easy recipe is full of natural goodness to help keep that mid-morning hunger at bay! Only a few ingredients are required and it’s quick to put together.
6 ProPoints value
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 individual white bagel, halved
- 40 g light cream cheese, (chive and onion flavour)
- 100 g smoked salmon 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 20 g rocket leaves
- Toast bagel halves and spread with cream cheese.
- Top each half with smoked salmon and drizzle with juice.
- Sprinkle with chives and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve bagels with rocket.
What is your favourite breakfast food?