December is one of my favourite months of the year. It’s also the perfect time of year for sharing a festive (pre-) Christmas cocktail recipe. The holiday season is filled with parties and this red and green cocktail is perfect for adding to the spirit of Christmas and other holiday celebrations. To make my own version of a Christmas cocktail, I simply used Vodka, fresh mint and cranberry juice, with a dash of lime juice. You may not know but the purer the vodka, the better it blends with other aromas. Hence why Absolut Vodka is a good choice to enhance the taste of your favourite cocktail.
DIY Christmas Cocktail
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 part Vodka
- 2 parts cranberry juice
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Place mint leaves in a cocktail shaker
- Add vodka and mash together for a few minutes
- Add cranberry juice and lime juice
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes
- Shake and strain into a chilled Martini glass. Garnish with fresh mint
If you like Vodka, you may also want to check my Bay Breeze Cocktail.
What is your drink of choice during the holiday season?