I’ve posted heaps of recipes over the past couple of months, but if you have been following this blog for a while you would know it’s time for my quarterly beauty feature!
Sadly summer has come to an end in Australia. Autumn is knocking, the leaves are falling. Grey clouds and crisp wind are a sign we need to change our beauty routine. As the evenings cool down, all I want is to cosy up with a book and a warm drink, after spending some time in the bathroom pampering. Here are the products that made it to my Top 10 Autumn Beauty Essential list this year.
1. zk’in certified organic Hydrating Mist contains a potent organic active which is clinically tested to help fight UV damage and improve skin moisturisation. Combined with organic Aloe Vera, one of the most nutritionally alive plant foods on earth, this facial mist is a real skin saver and the perfect hydrating base for your moisturiser. RRP $39.95
2. Avene Antirougeurs Calm Soothing Repair is an ultra-soothing repair mask that provides immediate comfort by cooling, calming and restoring comfort to irritated rosacea-prone skin. It tones local microcirculation, reduces skin discomfort and sensation of heat and reduces the appearance of redness. RRP $41.95
3. Practical and quick to use, Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk is ideal for people with little time. It owes its cleansing properties to an original combination of highly absorbent agents that act as truly effective sponges to soak up dirt or sebum on the scalp. Hair volume and bounce is restored in just a few minutes. RRP $13.95
4. Thalgo Softness Exfoliator is both gentle and effective. Rich in jojoba oil micro-beads, it removes surface dead cells while preserving the skins natural protection. RRP $61
5. Weleda Evening Primrose Night Cream promotes the regenerative powers of the skin and gives it revitalising impulses. Gotu Kola extract strengthens the skin and plumps it from the inside. Your skin is full of elasticity and vitality in the morning. RRP $43.95
6. If you’re after a convenient formulation that be used on-the-go, the Revitanail Keratin Strengthening Serum is a God-send. It contains ProSina keratin peptide, which is clinically proven to strengthen, protect and hydrate nails. RRP $19.95
Have you tried any of these products before? What are your favourite beauty products at the moment?