As you may know, as many ladies, I do have a soft spot for cocktails, and I find making them at home is far more economical than consuming them out, in Sydney, where you pay up to $20 for a glass. Today I’m adding to my list of recipes with this delicious Bay Breeze Cocktail (Vodka, Pineapple, Cranberry). This cocktail is usually serve in a high ball glass, but I like to drink all my cocktails at home in a martini glass – it’s more festive and looks prettier! I’m giving a twist to the traditional recipe for Bay Breeze by using Absolut Vodka Citron for a little bit of a tangy taste.
Bay Breeze Cocktail
- 1 part of Absolut Lemon Vodka
- 2 parts of pineapple juice
- 1/2 tsp of cranberry juice
- 1 slice of lemon to garnish
- Place vodka and pineapple juice in a cocktail shaker
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes
- Shake and strain into a chilled Martini glass.
- Add the cranberry juice to colour the drink and garnish with a slice of fresh lemon.
If you like Vodka, you may also want to try my Christmas Cocktail.