Yes I know, you can’t believe it’s this time a year again. Me neither! For the fourth consecutive year, I’m continuing the tradition of sharing gift ideas for the Christmas season, in the hope to get you inspired! Below are some lovely products I like and you may do too. They are affordable and make for lovely gifts for women and men.
- Bright, cheerful and robust, the Mr Fothergill’s Buzzy Windowsill Garden (Sunflower) features a dwarf variety that will grow well in the garden or in pots. Dwarf Sunsation has compact, golden-yellow petals and is very quick to flower. RRP $11.95
- To make ones heart race, simply spritz your face with the heavenly scented mist Cedar + Stone Rose Water. Refreshing and fragrant. RRP $25
- This year’s The Jojoba Company Ultimate Jojoba Gift Pack introduces samples of 2 additional products, the Jojoba Bead Facial Cleanser and the Cucumber & Guava Firming Eye Balm that completes The Ultimate Age-Defying Beauty Routine. RRP $29.95
- Make the season merry and bright with this exclusive Paula’s Choice Berry & Bright Lip Collection of four on-trend lip colours that treat lips to smoothing moisture plus festive colour. Mix and match or layer to create a holiday lip look that’s uniquely yours. RRP $40.00
- Nurtured by berry fruits, the Instant Rejuven8 range extends the life of coloured hair and protects against UV damage with Baobab Protein and Ginko Biloba. Maximise colour vibrancy with these rich formulations that impart softness, shine and detangle coloured hair. Perfect for summer. RRP $49.95
- This unique, eco-friendly bamboo iPhone case is beautifully designed and made of sustainable strand bamboo, that’s ultra durable, and is BPA and phthalate free. RRP $49.95
- Get ready to party with the Benefit Pret a Party Kit! This sexy gift for lashes, lips, cheeks and complexion comes wrapped and ready-to-give in a collectible partyland tin. RRP $69
- Indulge with Molton Brown relaxing Orange & Bergamot Aroma Reed Diffuser, with notes of bergamot, orange and mandarin. Plus the room diffuser adds a dash of finery to any room. RRP $70
- This “all in one” Mr Fothergill’s Windowsill Greenhouse Kit (Chilli) starter kit is suitable for gardener’s of all skill levels. The kit provides the ability to transfer the pot and all to the garden, ensuring there is no transplantation shock! RRP $9
- Soda Press Co. cordials are made from the finest natural and organic fruits mixed together with organic cane and organic brown rice syrups. RRP $28
- Give the gift of growing food with this Certified Organic mushroom mini farm! It includes organic plant-based soil (can grow multiple crops!), oyster mushroom spawn, and spray mister. RRP $29.95
- Socks are the perfect gift for any man whatever the occasion! Rock my Socks Gift box will keep your man looking stylish every day of the week, all year round. RRP $55
- Made with high denier lycra fabric. SIX30 mens compression tights, available from Luxe Fitness, boost circulation and reduce muscle vibration, allowing the man in your life to perform at his peak and reduce the risk of injury. RRP $59
- Herbie’s Ginspiration Spice Kit contains all the flavours the man in your life needs to start a great DIY gin journey! Simply add spirit to the pre-packed spice mixes, following the included step by step recipe. RRP $65
- The Molton Brown Winter Wash Gift Set is a collection of three aromatic body washes, this gift set is ideal for the male Molton Brown devotee. RRP $99
- BBQ Dragon speeds up (char)coals to their cooking heat in just 10 minutes (instead of what is usually about 35+ minutes). Also recommended is the BBQ Buddy Smart Meat Thermometer. Both products are available from Bunnings. RRP $59.95 + $49.99
- PC4MEN Kit includes every tool your man needs for healthy skin. Unlike most men’s products, PC4Men is free of fragrances, artificial dyes and irritating ingredients that can lead to redness, bumps and dry, rough skin. RRP $150
I have quite a few things on my own Christmas wish list this year including (and not limited to!) a new kettle, a Le Creuset cocotte, espresso coffee glasses, a first aid training course and…an i-phone!
What did you ask Santa for this Christmas?