A little while ago, I posted 15 Signs You’re a Foodie. The post was well received, with many foodies out there recognising themselves, haha! Let’s add to the list with another 15 items and see how big we can collectively grow the list!
15 Signs You’re a Foodie (part 2)
- You grow your own herbs and use them when you cook.
- You proudly take pictures of everything you cook and post it on Instagram or Facebook.
- Butter makes everything better.
- You travel…to eat.
- You know what amuse-bouche and petits fours are.
- Even if you cannot cook, you have an opinion about everything you eat.
- Friends and family buy you cookbooks for birthdays and Christmas. EVERY year.
- You’ve accepted the fact that you will never be skinny, a long long time ago!
- You stand on chairs (to take flat-lay of your food).
- Your first three thoughts when you wake up in the morning are ‘what’s for breakfast, what’s for lunch, what’s for dinner?’
- Your most prized (and expensive!) possession is your Vitamix/Thermomix.
- You feed your Instagram before people.
- You watch every single cooking show on TV.
- You’re NEVER too full for dessert!
- You nodded your head as you read this list.
WHAT OTHER ‘HABITS’ DO MOST FOODIES HAVE?
ADD TO THE LIST BY LEAVING A COMMENT!